VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Manufacturing Giant (which holds a fantastic reputation) with the recruitment of a Pricing Analyst. Fantastic company to work in.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This company is the best place for someone with relatable experience to build their career further.
This role will be Hybrid working (3 days Working From Home & 2 days in office) - Office is based in Dungannon - Monday - Friday
£34,000 - £42,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package - Yearly Salary Reviews - Progression Opportunities
- Set-up and update pricing for spare parts to achieve fair and realistic prices from day 1 to the end of machine life to drive a good customer experience.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the new pricing tool Syncron as well as the creation of the new pricing logic and new set up in Syncron. Help to analyze and configure next phase project requirements from business view and work closely with IT team and the Syncron team to ensure the new system meets business requirements.
- Assess competitor price positions and price strategy, draw similarities and differences with company strategy and makes recommendations as needed.
- Assist in developing executive level presentations related to overall pricing strategy, execution of pricing optimization project, and pricing program effectiveness.
- Closely collaborate with Sales, Finance and the Commercial team as needed in designing and implementing customer pricing models
- Research current best practices in parts pricing structures and analyze historical pricing data to suggest future pricing.
The Ideal Person:
- 2-3 years of experience as Pricing Analyst, Customer Service / Sales Representative, Technical, Product Manager, or similar roles.
- Advanced level in MS Excel.
- Previous experience in a Multi-National Aftermarkets Pricing, Sales or CSR environment would be a significant advantage.
- Ability to effectively gather and present information at status meetings.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
As the business continued to grow, naturally the team also expanded and the need for additional office space was identified, which was when we bought Victoria House.
This growth has been, and continues to be, supported through significant investment in marketing, our team and our clients and candidates. We look forward to what the next 23 years will bring.'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, to part fund the annual salary of a qualified children's nurse at the Children's Hospice. We have since worked closely to support the hospice through many fundraising campaigns over the years, raising significant funding for their vital work.'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, to part fund the annual salary of a qualified children's nurse at the Children's Hospice. We have since worked closely to support the hospice through many fundraising campaigns over the years, raising significant funding for their vital work.We have transitioned from a team of 3 accountancy focused consultants to a team of 30 sector-specific consultants covering a diverse range of sectors. Building successful careers and supporting our clients with the best talent in the market is at the heart of everything we do. We are driven by a passion to help people build careers that meet their goals, and help businesses achieve success through great and strategic talent.
Recruitment is a key element within any business operation, regardless of industry or size. If a business is looking to grow, change its business strategy or adapt to employees leaving, recruitment is a way of supporting these long-term goals or working through challenges. While some companies may choose to use a traditional recruitment agency or consultancy, they may also hire a corporate recruiter. In this article, we explore what a corporate recruiter is, answer 'What does a corporate recruiter do?' and explain the difference between a corporate recruiter and traditional recruitment.A corporate recruiter is a human resources professional that operates within an organisation's workforce. The role of the corporate recruiter is to find new recruits that suit the requirements of the vacancies they currently have across the business. A corporate recruiter achieves this goal by identifying the current vacancy and matching that against the knowledge, skills and interests of the candidates or applicants they have for the position. Since a corporate recruiter works for a single entity, their employer, they also find applicants who fit the culture of the business and represent the company's best interests.
A recruiter helps connect candidates to roles they're qualified for and helps companies find the right talent for their open positions.
On a day-to-day basis, a recruiter might:
- Reach out to qualified candidates and ask them if they're interested in applying for a role
- Review resumes candidates have submitted
- Have an introductory interview with a candidate
- Check a candidate's references
- Provide information about company benefits, salary, and culture