VANRATH are delighted to be collaborating exclusively with a legal and professional services group that has over 600 professional advisers and supports almost 6,000 active clients in the UK and beyond. The company is known for its forward-thinking and straight-talking approach in finding solutions to clients' problems.
The IT team is dynamic and collaborative, with 50 staff members across IT Service, Infrastructure, Architecture and Security, Change Management, Development, and Client Solutions. The Solution Delivery team is responsible for delivering transformational change and improving IT systems and processes, as well as developing client-specific solutions and managing system integrations.
As a PMO Analyst in the IT team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery and reporting of a range of programs and projects for a 12-month fixed term. Your focus will be on delivering IT capabilities that add value to the company and its clients.
- Tracking project and program information to maintain project progress and enable efficient work by project teams
- Reporting on project stages to ensure completion within time and budget
- Analysing project data to recommend improved project delivery practices
- Ensuring timely and consistent production of presentation packs for steering meetings
- Collating weekly project reports from Project Managers and delivering to Head of Solution Delivery
- Creating monthly portfolio reporting pack for senior management
- Supporting Head of Solution Delivery in resource planning and governance review of change portfolio
- Maintaining communication with Project Managers and stakeholders
- Managing portfolio critical path
- Providing ad hoc program/project level support
- Supporting wider IT team with tasks outside of core role description as needed
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Ability to prioritize and balance key priorities
- Strong problem analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Skilled in project planning, estimation and contract management
- Ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with program/project coordination and administration.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other FTC Project Management job in IT, in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.