A market leading financial services organisation based in Belfast are recruiting a Payroll Specialist to join their team on a 12-month contract. Are you immediately available with experience of payroll processing, administration & more?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on experience, c.£25,000 - £33,000 (flexibility for right candidate)
- 12 month contract
- 36 days holiday
- Exposure to a global environment
- Hybrid working model (3 days in modern city centre offices)
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a one of the world's leading firms for futures and options products in Belfast. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Payroll Specialist to prepare and process UK payroll for approx. 500 employees over multiple payrolls. This role would suit an experienced Payroll Specialist who is confident working in a high volume environment, dealing with multi country or multi site payrolls.
The organisation operate on a global scale, and this role would be the perfect springboard for an individual who is keen to take the next step forward in their career. This is an urgent appointment for the organisation and will offer the opportunity for an immediate interview.
If you are an experienced Payroll Specialist and are available to join a global organisation to assist during a busy period the following would be suitable qualities:
- Organise and prioritise tasks and workload, complete multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and quality; adjust to changes in priorities and situations; complete work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers, maintain confidentiality; appropriately handle and communicate controversial or sensitive information.
- Respond to queries/enquiries promptly and courteously; identify customer needs through active listening and clarifying questions; meet commitments and check for customer satisfaction; manage difficult or emotional customer situations
- Ability to calculate manual payments
What you'll do
As a Payroll Specialist you will:
- Prepare and process monthly UK payrolls for approximately 450+ employees over 5 payrolls
- Process & reconcile interface files from Workday HR & time tracking systems.
- Maintain relationship with payroll vendor, ensuring timely input submissions & processing.
- Review, process, balance & reconcile payroll summaries, ensuring the computing, withholding and/or deductions associated with net pay are done properly.
- Maintain employee payroll records in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures. Maintain relationships with third-party service providers.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Bailey Hutchison for a confidential chat today.