Vanrath are seeking to Payroll Specialist who is looking to join a Belfast based bureau seeking to expand their payroll department.
This role is ideally suited to a payroll technician with at least two years experience seeking to make a move into a role that will further kick-start their career. This role will offer unrivalled development to help the individual become a specialist in all areas of payroll.
- Belfast based bureau operating the payroll function for a vast variety of clients
- Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working alongside a team of 4 with ad-hoc help from the financial accountancy team as and when required
- Prepared to offer flexible working after probation period is served and individual is embedded into the role.
- Payroll processing experience
- Bacs payments, new starts, leavers, liaising with HMRC
- Understanding of UK tax legislation
- Strong Excel & Sage skills
- Ability to work with high volumes of work
- Strong communication skills
- Input and process weekly and monthly payroll
- Process statutory payments
- Handle payroll queries
- Assisting wider finance team
- Assist month end process
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Kilian Gargan in the strictest confidence.