VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Payroll Analyst for a global professional services company. This is a fantastic opportunity that offers remote working and a substantial benefits package. The Payroll analyst will join an already established payroll team and implement the payrolls of UK and International clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain vast experience and progression.
- Competitive salary
- Fully flexible working
- Medical Package
- 33 days holidays, options to buy more
- Generous sick pay
- Life assurance
- Complete payroll to agreed deadlines with a high level accuracy
- Using the payroll software to input data
- Quality check inputted data and make all relevant corrections
- Review issue logs and produce weekly project reports
- Handle queries regarding payroll and HR related issues
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts
- Assist with the coaching and developing of junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a payroll environment 1-2 years experience.
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures within the UK
- GCSE English at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular
- Ability to plan and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Team player
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen