Are you an experienced Payroll Assistant who is available to support a major Belfast employer who are actively looking to grow their team. This role can offer an immediate start!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £23,000 - £27,000
- Immediate start
- Comfortable working environment
- Joining recognisable employer
- Flexi/Hybrid working pattern
VANRATH are delighted to be working with one of the countries most respected Payroll Bureaus based in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join them. The role is ideal for candidates with experience processing end to end payroll.
The Ideal Person
If you've 12+ months experience working in a payroll processing role and are experienced with high volume processing:
- Payroll and pensions experience
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Well-developed customer service skills
- SAP experience (Desirable)
As a Payroll Administrator you will:
- Accurately prepare and input payroll data
- Assist with weekly and monthly payroll
- Administer and calculate staff pay, pensions and other adjustments
- Maintain and update payroll systems
- General admin duties if required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.