A brilliant opportunity has just opened up for a part-time HR Administrator, specialising in recruitment, to join our client, a well-known manufacturing organisation in Belfast. Our client requires an experienced HR admin to support the organisation on an initial 6-month basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known manufacturing organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
- 1 years' experience in HR or recruitment administration
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience in independently managing a recruitment process is desirable but not essential
As HR Admin you will:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process across the organisation
- Advertise roles on the relative job boards
- Set up and sit on interview panels
- Be responsible for the equality monitoring for each competition
- Support with induction processes.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.