VANRATH are pleased to partner with one of Northern Ireland's best-known public sector organisations, as they seek to appoint an Organisational Development Advisor for an initial period until the end of December 22.
As a member of the HR & OD team the post holder will be required to:
- Provide and develop a high quality HR & OD Service in support of the relevant strategies.
- To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, inputting to creative and pro-active solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges.
- Provide accurate and timely support and information on a range of Training, Organisation Development & Engagement issues at an advisory level.
Some key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the Organisation Development activities in accordance with policies.
- Coordinate and support the performance management process including the development of the Training Needs Analysis and training and development programme.
- Research, advise, compile information, prepare reports, analyse data, interpret legislation and make recommendations where necessary for a wide range of Organisation Development projects.
- Support the Coordination of Elected Member Development.
- Coordinate and support the delivery the induction process of new employees including individual Training Plans for all new starts.
- With ongoing support from HR &OD Officer, coordinate and complete a range of cross-functional, Organisation Development projects.
- Coordinate the preparation of Monthly/Year End Reports for OD Matters.
- CIPD qualification and minimum of Associate Membership of the CIPD.
- Five GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
Three years relevant experience in:
- Human Resources or, Training-OD Environment
- Provision of advice and guidance to line managers on Generalist Human Resource or, Training- OD issues
The role offers an attractive base of £13.18 per Hour (£25,358) and the opportunity to work within a hybrid model in an exciting HR/ Organisational Development focused role.
For further information on this or any other HR related vacancy, please contact Jamie Gault in confidence.