VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Operational Administrator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 5.00pm).
Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
£25,000 - £30,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries
- Scheduling jobs in line with customer regular service requirements
- Handling breakdowns within an agreed timeframe, in line with SLAs
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with our supplier network to arrange jobs within an agreed budget
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 1 year Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
The internet has greatly assisted in job hunting, but recruiters can source jobs that you may not otherwise hear about. This doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the right person for the job and you may be put forward for positions that aren't ideal, so they claim to have shortlisted the required number of candidates. However, this is all they do and they may just uncover your ideal role.
Applying directly for roles means you need to stand out, since employers receive countless CVs. But if a recruiter is well-respected and puts forward reliable candidates, the employer is likely to approve suggestions recommended by that recruiter for interview.