VANRATH are delighted to be working with an established FMCG organisation based in Co. Down who continue to enjoy rapid levels of growth. Joining an established team, my client now seeks an experienced Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Up to 35k (depending on experience)
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- 7am to 3pm Mon - Fri
- No weekends
About your next employer
My clients well established reputation attracts business on a global scale. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with international exposure. This organisation is not slowing doing and continues to grow. Your main responsibility is to manage the smooth running of the office environment, looking after a small team, making sure the organisations needs are successfully managed. This role is ideally suited for an experienced Office Manager with a strong finance background.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing in a busy office environment
- Previous experience managing staff
- Excellent organisation skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll do
- Proactively and effectively manage the diaries for the CEO
- Support as required with various tasks and requests
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Scheduling meetings
- As needed, minute taking, distributing minutes and following up on actions
- Preparing materials for meetings e.g. agendas, collating and circulating papers as appropriate
- Engaging professionally and effectively internally and also externally
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card expenses and the management of receipts for VAT claims
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''