VANRATH are supporting our public sector client in their search for an experienced Office Manager to support their busy team based in Belfast on a temporary-ongoing basis.
The post holder will provide and supervise administrative support for the service and act as a liaison point with other internal and eternal departments, the public and stakeholders.
They will manage and be responsible for the administrative function within the service and ensure effective administrative support to all Service Unit Managers.
- £25,927 per annum
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- Annual leave and pension contribution
- Benefits package (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- 2 GCE 'A' Levels or equivalent
- A qualification that demonstrates competent word processing/database skills and packages. E.g. RSA/OCR Stage II typewriting/word processing/ECDL/CLAIT/ICT or equivalent
- 2 year's relevant administrative experience which includes organising and prioritising a demanding workload
- Experience of dealing with the Public
- Experience of procurement of goods including preparing purchase orders and processing invoices for payment
- Use of databases and compilation of information to produce statistical reports
- Handling and management of Petty Cash
- 1 years' experience of supervising a team
- Able to work (occasional) evenings and weekends as required
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.