VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a reputable auto parts company with the Recruitment of an Office Administrator for the Omagh branch.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Act as a first point of contact, providing exceptional levels of customer service to new and existing clients, statutory bodies, team members and other suppliers and responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain accurate records in relation to client and supplier records, employee HR and training records and Company databases, ensuring that relevant updates and reviews take place.
- Process financial tasks including payment of invoices, credit control, payroll, bank reconciliation and administer payments and financial transactions. Support with HR administration, distribute employee handbook and policies.
- Maintain customer contracts and files for banking, vehicles, taxes, etc. in good order.
- Organise training, meetings and events ensuring that appointments are realistically planned.
- Maintain records for payroll, finance (Xero) and HR software and filing of all relevant paperwork.
- Support management with a range of marketing activities
- Contribute to and/or complete special projects as assigned
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support business management systems.
- Commitment to ongoing development and professional growth, including a willingness to learn on the job and complete additional training.
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policy.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5+ years' experience in a busy office environment, in an office administrative role required.
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience in the use of a range of software applications (including MS Office and Xero or similar, Web usage, template website updates, online company profiles and listings and social media)
- Experience working in bookkeeping and using financial software packages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills time management and an ability to manage competing tasks and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy in data entry and reporting
- Ability to maintain effective office systems
- Willingness to learn
Overall purpose of the job:
The Accounts and Office Administrator will have responsibility for financial administration including bookkeeping duties, VAT returns, preparation of bank reconciliations, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax filings, and general office assistance. This role is key support to the business in all front office functions and is the secondary point of customer contact; providing ongoing customer service through problem solving, providing solutions, and completing jobs in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,695.56-£26,185.90 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Monday to Friday
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''