Are you a recently qualified Accountant looking to take your first step into Industry?
VANRATH are delighted to be working exclusively with a well known, reputable business that is going through an exciting period of growth and expansion in helping recruit for a Newly Qualified Accountant.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role has two direct reports and gives the right candidate a superb opportunity to progress and learn in a hugely forward thinking company that invests heavily in training and offers an excellent work life balance.
Salary / Benefits:
- Great salary
- 3&2 hybrid
- Good pension
- Superb career progression
- Qualified Accountant
- Proficient at Excel / Word / MS Outlook
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Confident to communicate and work closely with senior management.
- Experience in ERP system desirable
What you'll do:
- Monthly management accounts & balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis v budget
- Weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Manage AP & AR function
- Help with monthly projections
- Build relationships with external stakeholders
- Help prepare annual budgets
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.