This role demands a strong grasp of networking technology, encompassing both on-premises and cloud infrastructure to support a global network. The successful candidate will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining operational policies and procedures within a complex, geographically distributed network.
The primary focus of this role includes managing, enhancing, and ensuring the efficiency of the internal corporate network and cloud network.
- Network configuration (on-prem & cloud)
- Disaster recovery planning
- Maintaining SD-WAN network
- Determine network security requirements
- Identify areas needing improvement and increasing network stability
- Implementing switches, firewalls and other system components
The Ideal Person
- 3+ years experience in a network/ systems based role
- Cloud networking knowledge
- Solid knowledge of network protocols (wifi, VPN, etc)
- LAN/ WAN management experience
- CCNA or similar certifications
- Solid understanding of network security
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.