We are currently seeking an experienced Mid Level React Engineer with a passion for technology and a strong desire to progress to a senior role working with cutting edge frontend technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established global organisation, where you will have ample opportunity to grow and contribute to the exciting new cloud based products this company is building.
As a mid-level React engineer, you will be responsible for developing modular UI components and building user interfaces based on design and style guidelines. You will write unit tests to ensure that the application is functioning properly and work closely with other teams to ensure the application is scalable, secure, and performs well.
- £45K - £55K
- Stock Allocation - Publicly traded company
- 10% Pension
- 35 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working
- Full Coverage Health/Income/Medical/Dental
- Hybrid 2-1 days PW Modern City Centre Office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience developing modular UI design and micro front-ends
- Experience writing unit/integration tests
- Experience working with common front-end development build tools and package managers such as babel, webpack, and npm.