VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based Manufacturing Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Master Data Lead. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position - Flexible Working Available - Monday - Friday
This is a brand new position within the company.
Fully Negotiable (up to £85,000) + 15% Bonus + Car Allowance + Fantastic Benefits Package
- Holds overall responsibility and accountability for Master Data provision and its associated processes:
- the organisation and delivery of a high quality and cost-competitive service for transitioned BUs
- leading a high-performing team for Master Data-related duties
- the delivery of service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- the highest standards of data control and meeting all compliance requirements, including SOX
- setting the agenda for driving process improvements and digitalisation of Master Data, working collaboratively with the Continuous Improvement team to secure delivery.
- Transition management of transferring Master Data services and staff to align with agreed target operating models and ensure continuity of Master Data provision & control to all business units.
- Full Job spec available
The Ideal Person:
- Excellent understanding of Master Data stewardship and maintenance processes, ideally with workflow-based solutions.
- Minimum 4 years' managing Master Data in a BPO or SSC organization, or similar large-scale function, with solid experience in managing teams of 10+.
- Experience of an ERP, ideally SAP.
- Food manufacturing background
- Experience working in a multi-site business
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250.
Searching for a new job can feel like a full-time commitment in itself. Scouring job postings, filling out endless application forms, tailoring CVs, creating cover letters, preparing for interviews - the admin is seemingly never ending. Not only is it a mammoth task, it can also be an emotional rollercoaster likely to leave you feeling mentally drained. Like any challenge, job seeking is all the more daunting if you're tackling it all alone. With this in mind, let's take a look at six reasons it makes sense to team up with a trusted recruitment agency, along with some qualities you should be looking for when it comes to choosing a recruiter.
The average job seeker will spend 11 hours per week scouring job boards looking for opportunities that match their requirements. This is a serious investment of time, especially when you consider that most are already in full time employment and juggling other life commitments. By teaming up with a recruiter, you can split the workload. You'll have access to a team of people who understand your requirements, have an in-depth understanding of the job market, and spend a minimum of eight hours per day looking to match candidates and clients. Using a recruiter can also be a real time-saver when it comes to filling out application forms and cover letters, too; because recruiters have an established relationship with their clients, you can be accepted for an interview on the basis of your recruiter's recommendation, meaning you can bypass the initial application stage entirely.