Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join a leading Global Law Firm. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home.This is a Monday - Friday position. Initially this will be a 12-month contract, with high likelihood of permanency depending on performance.
Fully negotiable + Real Progression Opportunity & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Producing proposals, pitch presentations and credential statements
- Executing strategy for the drafting and completion of high value, often multi-discipline bids and tenders.
- Working collaboratively to produce high quality content + design outcomes.
- Assisting with the development of key messages and compelling, client-specific value propositions.
- Editing and refining content and design of bid and tender documents.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the use of any new pitch technology platforms.
- In conjunction with the Pitch Support Team, maintaining a library of pitch tools and guides.
- Assist with opportunity capture, reporting and maintenance pitch content when required.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development function with other pitch outputs as required.
The Ideal Person:
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and multi-task to tight timeframes.
- Highest standard of quality - an eye for design, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to highest quality results.
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong client focus.
- Significant bid / proposals experience would make you stand out
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Typically, a manager who needs to hire someone will undergo an approval process. The company management must agree to the salary and benefits overhead costs and the cost of the hiring and onboarding process.
Once the position has been approved, the company will turn to either an in-house corporate recruiter or a headhunter from an outside agency to find the best talent. Which type of recruiter is used depends on the organization and its hiring policy.
Next, either the hiring manager, the recruiter, or both will write the job description. The recruiter will typically have a background in human resources and will help the hiring manager include the necessary skills and not ask for too much bearing in mind the job level and the salary offered. Market forces play a role here because any company looking to hire full-time talent faces competition from other companies seeking the right person.
Candidates tend to focus on impressing the hiring manager and don't take the recruiter quite as seriously when considering a new job. However, the recruiter is the first hurdle they must clear. Here are some tips on meeting recruiter needs and moving on to the next round in the hiring process.
Show that you meet the minimum qualifications.
Use metrics and examples to validate your accomplishments.
Submit a tailored resume and cover letter.
Optimize your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile with keywords.
Show enthusiasm during the phone interview.
Email a thank you note to the recruiter after your phone interview.
Although corporate recruiters and agency recruiters may have different goals regarding hiring rates and retention, at the end of the day, their processes for sourcing and screening candidates are similar. Now you know the way to a good recruiter's heart, you can take your pick of the job offers that should land in your lap while the job market is hot.