Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Reference: MRT10052022
Location: Belfast/ Hybrid
VANRATH have partnered with Northern Ireland's leading Strategic and Creative Agency - Mammoth - to hire a Marketing Manager to their talented, growing Belfast team.
Mammoth is a Brand Marketing agency specialising in Design, Advertising and Content marketing expertise. Since 2001, Mammoth has dedicated itself to growing brands by engaging their audiences in the most effective channels. They sum up their approach in two simple, jargon-free words: Strategically Creative.
The last 24 months have seen a period of exceptional growth (including a 184% increase in turnover) and expansion across the UK and beyond, despite the pandemic. With over 70 staff spread across 3 offices in London, Belfast, and Dublin, the drive for continued development continues unabated and their ambition is to become the UK's biggest independent Brand Marketing agency within 3 years.
To take Mammoth to the next level we are on the hunt for an energetic, passionate and experienced Marketing Manager. The role will be based out of the Belfast office (with occasional trips to the fast-growing London office) and you will be part of an open and trusting culture, where you can express yourself and really add value to this exciting business.
The role is perfect for someone with a self-starter mentality and genuine passion for the creative industry, and you will be part of a vibrant team in an agency that values ambition, and inclusion and nurtures its people.
With competitive salary and benefits, this is a unique chance to join a business that sets no limits on ambition.
*Currently Mammoth are not able to offer UK Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship for this position.
Working from the Belfast office, you will be key to feeding into and implementing Sales & Marketing strategy, working alongside the Management Team, PR and social team, and a Business Development Executive.
Your day to day will focus on identifying, generating, and nurturing inbound enquiries, and broadcasting Mammoth's reputation and expertise in the B2B, Education and Life Sciences sectors, as well as supporting a new area of fast-developing expertise - branding and comms strategy for Sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance).
You will act as the face of the agency and the first point of contact for all prospective and existing clients, ensuring they are fully equipped with relevant information.
- Implementing a broad marketing strategy that raises Mammoth's profile nationally and globally and feeds into their lead generation efforts; delivering, engaging and converting!
- Delivering tailored, integrated marketing campaigns across all earned, owned, and paid channels; managing agency support where needed
- Enhancing and managing all 'owned' channels - company website, newsletters and social media, to share Mammoth's thought leadership and updates in a way that truly engages
- Supporting business development efforts with new content and communications to all clients, from prospects who may be just meeting for the first time, to long term clients
- Demonstrating campaign impact - you'll share performance reports and insights that can inform future efforts
- Researching opportunities to raise awareness and source new prospects.
- Researching, evaluating, and building business cases for technology and tools that will improve marketing activities.
The Ideal Person
- 5 years' experience within a Marketing management capacity, ideally from within an agency environment
- You know how to design and deliver end-to-end marketing strategies
- You understand lead generation, and how it can elevate sales efforts
- You will roll up your sleeves and take ownership of marketing activities across 'owned' channels
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time
- You can effectively manage others, both internally and outside the agency
- You have great communication skills and the self-assurance to use them, whether that's on the phone or writing content
- You know how to adjust activities mid-campaign to maximise impact, and how to assess whether marketing activities have been effective or not, and can present those insights in a meaningful way
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You are commercially aware and are motivated to hit sales milestones and agency financial targets
- You are a people person and a born relationship builder and enjoy working as part of a team.
Why join Mammoth?
- Performance related appraisals.
- Regular fun team outings and get-together.
- Flexible working hours (and location) - subject to discussion.
- A competitive salary based on skills, experience and value.
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Copious varieties of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- Workplace pension.
- Access to a benefits scheme which offers:
- Discount in major retail stores, Tesco, Sainsbury's, IKEA plus many more.
- Access to Online GP service
- Access to various gym discounts
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.