VANRATH have partnered with a family-run Solicitors for their Glengormley office. The organisation is recruiting a Marketing Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales and Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
This role involves working closely with the MD to deliver innovative and engaging content across social media to increase brand awareness and secure new clients for the High Street law firm.
The successful candidate will help deliver on strategies, ideas, and opportunities that the firm already have. Most of the focus will be on the "moving house" process, other areas of law practice will also be involved.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Develop and deliver a consistent social media strategy, working closely with senior management.
- Create and edit videos in-house for both social media use and business partners.
- Stay aware of current issues which can inform our social media content.
- Contribute to and oversee the marketing strategy.
- Create a blog and podcast strategy.
- Help design press releases, publications, and marketing materials.
- Speak to potential clients and assist in fee quotations using our in-house conveyancing web app (no legal experience required, though sales experience will be beneficial).
- Onboard new moving house clients (no experience needed).
- Arrange meetings between potential partners and business contacts.
- Identify opportunities for presentations or exhibitions and oversee the process.
- Supervise major marketing events or presentations.
- Develop a library of resources for various social media platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of the property industry or legal profession is very desirable, but not a deal-breaker.
- Sales Experience.
- A passion and ability to educate the public about the solicitor's role and why they should choose us.
- A third level degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-presented, articulate and possess the ability to work well under pressure.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Once you have decided 'I want a new job', what do you do next? Sit waiting for automated systems to respond…
Recruiters help speed up the entire process. As mentioned above, the trusted relationships which have been built with the hiring managers will help you get a foot in the door early. You'd be shocked at how fast things can move from your initial interest to being booked in for an interview.
Interviews can be daunting no matter how many you have had. However, Recruiters are here to help and make this part of your recruitment journey as seamless as possible. They will provide you with full details of your meeting and advice on how to appropriately prepare for your interview, so you can approach it with confidence. We will be able to share our insight and experience about the company and what to expect during the interview. What questions to expect and what traits our client requires.