VANRATH have partnered with a family-run Solicitors for their Glengormley office. The organisation is recruiting for a Marketing Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales and Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
This role involves working closely with the MD to deliver innovative and engaging content across social media to increase brand awareness and secure new clients for the High Street law firm.
The successful candidate will help deliver on strategies, ideas, and opportunities that the firm already have. Most of the focus will be on the "moving house" process, other areas of law practice will also be involved. The successful candidate would be highly effective in editing and creating videos for content creation.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Develop and deliver a consistent social media strategy, working closely with senior management.
- Create and edit videos in-house for both social media use and business partners.
- Stay aware of current issues which can inform our social media content.
- Contribute to and oversee the marketing strategy.
- Create a blog and podcast strategy.
- Help design press releases, publications, and marketing materials.
- Speak to potential clients and assist in fee quotations using our in-house conveyancing web app (no legal experience required, though sales experience will be beneficial).
- Onboard new moving house clients (no experience needed).
- Arrange meetings between potential partners and business contacts.
- Identify opportunities for presentations or exhibitions and oversee the process.
- Supervise major marketing events or presentations.
- Develop a library of resources for various social media platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of the property industry or legal profession is very desirable, but not a deal-breaker.
- Video creation and editing skills highly sought after.
- A passion and ability to educate the public about the solicitor's role and why they should choose us.
- A third level degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-presented, articulate and possess the ability to work well under pressure.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.