Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events, Awards & Sponsorship Specialist to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) (There will be Ad-Hoc hours at time too) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently)
£30,000 - £35,000 + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, management and measurement of events, sponsorships and awards across the company
- Working with stakeholders to identify and plan activity in line with the sales, marketing, build and product strategy
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness and return on investment of events & sponsorships through post-activity reports
- Advise on sponsorship arrangements, including the process and criteria for selection and activation, setting success metrics and return on investment targets
- Ensure full utilisation of the benefits of corporate sponsorships
- Actively research and seek out new and innovative opportunities
- Stay connected to key stakeholders across the business to ensure all project, product, and commercial successes are captured to support the development of an awards and recognition programme
- Setting, managing and reconciling expenditure in relation to events and promotional materials in line with agreed budgets
- Lead on the creative side and establish differentiating ways to connect with customers and prospects, ensuring best practice is maintained at all times
The Ideal Person:
- Experience of managing a range of large and small events and sponsorships in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of writing and project managing award submissions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to multi-task and work effectively and calmly under deadline pressures
- Experience delivering online events and conferences, both face to face and online
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders including agency partners and internal colleagues
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, capable of developing detailed project plans and ensuring messaging is clear, consistent and correctly branded
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Job searching can be daunting and time-consuming. From saving you time, to expert market knowledge and access to undisclosed roles, we look at the top benefits of working with recruitment agencies when looking to get hired.
It won't cost you anything
Generally speaking it's the employer who pays the recruitment agency- job seekers get the benefit of a recruiter's connections, time, expertise and industry knowledge without any fees attached. That's not the only benefit - keep reading to find out what a recruiter can do to power your job search and help you make your next career move.
Recruitment agencies save you time
Struggling to find the time alongside your day job (and social life) to find and apply for jobs? Recruiters are dedicated to scouring the market to find top candidates for their clients, and it's in their interest to match you with potential roles. It's their priority to make sure the jobs get filled, so using a recruitment agency can save you a huge amount of time by letting someone else do the legwork for you.