How would you like to be Management Accountant for a hugely profitable Construction company experiencing significant growth?
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this outstanding role gives you the opportunity to work in a hugely supportive team for one of Northern Ireland's most established groups that offers you superb career progression.
Salary / Benefits:
- Excellent salary
- 3&2 hybrid
- Good pension
- Share scheme
- Superb training program
- Group life assurance
- Excellent all round benefits
- Qualified Accountant
- Min 1 year post qualified experience
- Good team player
- Can work to deadlines
What you'll do:
- Produce monthly management and annual financial accounts.
- Budgets, and the analysis of variances.
- Presentation of such reports to the management team.
- Monitor, review and help improve systems and efficiencies
- Build relationships with operational staff and external stakeholders
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.