VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Manufacturing Giant (which holds a fantastic reputation) with the recruitment of a Maintenance & Facilities Co-Ordinator. Fantastic company to work in.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This will be based in the Company's Office Dungannon - Monday - Friday - Hybrid working is also available (usually 2 days per week from home)
£26,000+ & Fantastic Benefits Package - Yearly Salary Reviews - Progression Opportunities
- Act as a single point of contact for all day-to-day Facilities/Maintenance requests.
- Support the Maintenance Supervisor in the creation of a daily, schedule plan for the available technician resource, including Planned Maintenance, Reactive Work Orders and Corrective Work Orders.
- Update and continually develop the effectiveness of the CMMS, improving maintenance records in support of Best Practice and compliance with all legal, health & safety and environmental standards.
- Quotation Management including tracking/status reporting.
- Coordination / scheduling contractor services to site and ensure effective administration of systems, in conjunction with the FM/Maintenance team.
- Keep accurate metrics on the performance of maintenance tasks and provide timely reports to the Facilities Manager.
- Act as the focus for future work in order to provide the Maintenance Team with at least one week of work backlog that is planned and ready to execute.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 2 years facilities services / administration experience within a similar environment.
- Financial & process administration skills for technical works or minor project works.
- Knowledge and experience of Work Order Management and financial systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to reconcile works on daily basis.
- Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment.
- Experience of asset life cycle management would be desirable though not essential.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.