VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with the UKs most revolutionary Tech focused EV Charging Company that is changing the charging network infrastructure throughout NI. This company is looking to recruit a Legal Counsel who wants to progress their career in the Tech industry (highest paying industry).
This is a Hybrid working role - Office is based in Dargan (North Belfast) - Permanent position
Flexibility on working hours available
£40,000 - £53,000 (Fully Negotiable) & Bonuses & 36 Days Holidays
We are ideally looking for a newly qualified/1-2years PQE solicitor ideally with experience in commercial and property law. The role handles a wide range of corporate, commercial, property and compliance work.
- Undertake legal research and monitor different channels for any relevant legal changes
- Review, draft and amend a range of commercial contracts
- Review, draft and amend NDAs
- Review, draft and amend internal policies
- Manage our trademarks
- Support HR with employment matters
- Provide feedback to the senior managers and the wider team on legal queries
- Liaise with external counsel where necessary
- Compliance work, including handling subject access requests
- Commercial understanding allowing you to foresee upcoming needs and act proactively
· The successful candidate must have a high-quality academic record including a Bachelors/ University degree qualification in the relevant discipline of law or equivalent.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.