A renowned energy supplier is looking to add a learning and development coordinator to their team. The position will follow a hybrid model, and your duties will include building and managing training programmes, documenting business processes, delivering training as needed, and participating in important initiatives across the company.
The opportunity is ideal for creative individuals who wish to carve out a successful career inside a reputable, enduring company and have the ability to eventually move to the position of a business analyst.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver training programmes and initiatives to support business needs
- Working closely with line managers to determine training requirements
- Work with process owners to ensure training content reflects user requirements and supports business needs
- Liaise with training participants to plan attendance and schedules
- Gather and analysis feedback from each training course via evaluation forms and discussions from participants and managers to value effectiveness
- Review and improve training content and methods to maximise effectiveness w
- Experience in training and liaising
- Proven experience of high attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a technology company or department
- Annual Salary review
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 25 days holidays plus 11 stat days
- Career Progression (workshop modules to aid your learning)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.