Are you an experienced administrator who has previously worked on large projects in a contruction/facilities management setting? My client is based in Warrenpoint and continues to experience periods of growth and now wishes to add to their dynamic team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Up to £25,000
- 37.5 hours
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- Temp to Perm contract
About your next employer
An excellent opportunity which requires an individual to work with a degree of flexibility and be able to use their own initiative in a fast-moving environment. The preferable candidate should have experience in handling telephone calls and dealing with client queries and come from a construction/facilities management background.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- Computer literate including all Microsoft Office packages
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a performance driven environment
- Previous management experience
- Ability to work of own initiative
What you'll do
- Handling telephone enquiries and managing customer expectations
- Scheduling works on a daily basis via the company software system
- Liaising with suppliers and handling any queries
- Data input and processing information
- General office duties
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.