VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Key Account Manager for a large FMCG organisation. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation.
The Key Account Manager (Sales) will contribute to the effective development and execution of a robust sales strategy aimed at increasing the company profile in target markets and building & maintaining collaborative partnerships that will assist the company to grow in a profitable manner.
Key Account Manager will make a significant contribution to the day-to-day operational activities in order to meet customer requirements and continually improve customer value and commitment to the organisation.
- Contribute to the forecasting of the short, medium and long term budgets for the company and develop, implement and achieve the businesses growth strategy.
- Develop and ensure the execution of challenging personal sales targets, construct sales forecasts and monitor and report on sales achievement.
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships that will ensure the development of long term contract business
- Deliver formal sales presentations to large corporate clients.
- Assist with the identification of tender opportunities and the preparation of tender responses as required.
- Update and maintain the CRM database with information on existing and potential customers.
- Contribute to new product development, customer care and the company's approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback.
- English, Maths at GCSE Level or Equivalent recognised 3rd Level qualification in a Business-Related Discipline.
- 2-5 years previous commercial sales experience in the food sector within FMCG.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in preparations of customer proposals.
- Previous experience of Chilled Foods.
- Experience facilitating customer processes at Key Account Level.
- Coming from a food or FMCG background will be beneficial.
- Deep understanding of the market.
- Experience managing retailer accounts.
£40,000 + Possible Bonus Options (Negotiable)
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted Meals
- Free On-Site Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves on 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
We have a 96% Client Retention Rate -
We aim to provide a quality service meeting and going beyond our clients expectations.
Highest Rated Agency in Northern Ireland -
With over 1000 Google reviews, we are the most reviewed and highest-rated agency.
15k+ Happy Candidates Placed over 21 Years -
We build career success stories and over 21 years, we have built thousands of them.
Our Team is the Fastest Growing Team in Belfast -
We are proud to have the highest staff retention rate across agencies in Northern Ireland.