Junior IT Client Services Analyst
Looking for your next career move? Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior IT Client Services Analyst who wishes to join a dynamic IT team and get amazing exposure to a huge variety of tech stacks.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will have 2-3+ years relevant experience, with knowledge of a wide range of software, applications, hardware, customer service and communications.
- Provide a high level of customer service as the first and second line support for customers via telephone, email and our customer portal
- Have 2-3 or years' experience in a managed Support Engineer role
- Proactively deal with Customers queries
- Proven experience with SQL, FTP, Windows Server / Services
- Strong Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to maintain good working relationships both with internal team members, internal stakeholders and clients.
- In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience.
- Other benefits include:
- Company Pension, & Life Assurance Schemes
- Great Annual Leave Package
- On-line Discounts and Savings
- Flexible / Remote Working
- Wellness programmes
- Health care scheme
VANRATH are working with a globally expanding fintech leader. Our client believes in high quality customer service, allowing them to develop market leading products and offers investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing and commission management services. They have a key focus on delivering value-added capabilities to their clients in order to help them outperform.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.