Multiple Java Developer roles ( Mid and Senior) ....Long term financially secure VANRATH client ...
...World class and award winning software house----
Would you like to work with the latest technologies, building cutting edge systems from scratch and get stuff done?
This position is located in Belfast, Northern Ireland but our client are happy to allow candidates to work fully remotely or come in. Whatever works best.
Our client provides bespoke cutting-edge solutions across a wide variety of industries, utilising the latest of Open-Source and Cloud Technologies.
Examples of work that the AppDev teams have built for our clients customers include:
- A front-end and API Services upgrade modernising a leading car manufacturer's dealership software
- Online educational software for managing/tracking student attendance as well as special educational needs for students
- Grocery Logistics software specialising in the areas of high-performance item pricing and logistics configuration management
- Healthcare claims management software
Our clients cross-functional teams consist of Developers, Business Analysts and Architects operating in Scrum teams following an Agile playbook. Each member of the team is critical in understanding, contributing, and developing the best solution possible for the needs of our clients customers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to learn new technologies and skill sets in line with customer demand
- Familiar with the concepts in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong skills in understanding and decomposing customer requirements
- Able to mentor and lead more junior members of the team
- Java Development Experience (Preferably versions 8+)
- Experience with RESTful API's
- ORM Framework Experience (Hibernate, jOOQ, etc)
- SQL Experience (Oracle/SQL Server or other equivalents)
- Experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, etc)
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with Microservice Architecture and Implementation
- Experience with Unit Testing and Regression Testing
- Experience with at least one Front-End Framework
- No-SQL Experience (Mongo or other equivalents)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…