VANRATH is excited to collaborate with a company that specialises in creating innovative and high-quality home and work spaces as they expand their IT team. They are currently seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their team and take advantage of the many growth opportunities available.
- Casual dress code
- Workplace bonus scheme
- 28 days of holidays, including Christmas, New Year's, and other statutory holidays
- Office hours from 9am to 5pm
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free on-site parking
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the ERP system
- Diagnosing and supporting employees with technical issues related to hardware, software, network, telecommunications, and internet connectivity.
- Maintaining the current technology infrastructure to ensure that it is reliable, optimised, and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring infrastructure resilience, backup, and recovery.
- Working closely with the IT external provider to ensure that the technology infrastructure is secure and remains so.
- Delivering on the agreed IT strategy to achieve goals and objectives that align with the company's growth plans.
- Maintaining information technology and computer systems, monitoring network technology changes, and implementing them.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years of experience in an IT Support Engineer role or a similar position.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and other Office packages.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
- Experience in Cyber Security.
- Experience dealing with tickets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- 2 years' experience working with ERP System
- Experience with ShopWare, Firebird or automation platforms
- Background in integrating with E-Commerce API's, writing API Clients, and building workflows.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.