Are you looking to advance your career with a world leader within their highly competitive sector that can offer you an amazing work/life balance alongside a wealth of experience and exposure to various tech stacks? Our client is very invested in progression and overall career development for their employees. This might be the ideal role for you! Salary/ Benefits In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Well being Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative solutions to their clients within the renewable energy sector. They rise to the challenge of bringing original thinking to some of societies biggest challenges, they are extremely inclusive of all employees ideas. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and constant development due to their ongoing success they are keen to secure the very best IT Support Analyst talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you're graduate level or 2+ years in an IT Service Desk/Support Based role and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with one of the most well developed global firms:
- Experience of Office365 and Desktop Applications (Outlook/Teams/Excel/Word etc)
- Experience in Exchange Administration, Sharepoint Admin
- Previous experience in Win 10 Desktop Support & Working towards KPI's/SLA's
- Excellent communication skills; Customer Focused
As an IT Support Analyst, you will:
- Responding to incoming calls or tickets as the local point of contact for clients with IT or product related problems
- Using appropriate questioning techniques to determine the root cause of reported issues
- Diagnosing, documenting and/or resolving issues by providing the appropriate resolution or following the escalation procedure
- Translating customer information into valuable and usable knowledge documentation
- Working in a collaborative team environment by engaging, sharing knowledge and communicating effectively
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.