VANRATH are delighted to be assisting with the recruitment of a IT Supplier Manager for a leading Global Law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be one of the most prestigious opportunities to ever grace the market for a IT Supplier Manager.
This role will be Hybrid working - 2 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 3 days at Home - Permanent position.
Experience dealing with Suppliers is the main criteria of this role
£55,000 - £66,000 (Fully Negotiable) + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm (Salary negotiable) + Extensive other benefits including discretionary bonuses
As an IT Supplier Manager, you will for work closely with IT service owners & stakeholders in building and managing ongoing relationships with local and global third parties that supply products and services to IT, ensuring that suppliers meet or exceed their contractual obligations.
- Assist in segmenting the supplier portfolio so that appropriate focus can be applied to the most strategically important supplier relationships/engagements.
- Manage the collection, consolidation and communication of data and reporting for supplier management, example number of supplier, number of contracts, spend, performance, risks and how the relationship with suppliers and stakeholders is working through the Dashboard.
- Partner with other areas of the business to track and report on audits and compliance.
- Assist with implementing new initiatives such as Carbon footprint reduction through supply chain and provide reporting through the Dashboard.
- Support client audits on supplier management
- Assist with managing IT supplier audits, track, and follow through to conclusion. Develop supplier service plans and action plans to close the identified & agreed gaps, track and follow through to conclusion.
The Ideal Person
- Technical background with a range of experience across many technical areas.
- Minimum 3 years of managing IT service and operations, or proven experience in successful management of vendors/third parties, including, but not limited to, policies, performance, vendor risk, relationships, contracts and issue and dispute resolution
- Experience of managing complex contracts in an international context.
- Experience of managing suppliers, running service reviews and nurturing relationships.
- Experience driving change
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Thanks - If you would like to contact me regarding this role - Email - email@example.com or Phone 02890330250