VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Public Sector client in the recruitment of an IT Project Administrator to join their highly skilled ICT Support Service team on an initial 6 month contract and can be based at multiple locations across NI.
- Provide project & technical support to IT Project Manager/ Senior Managers as required
- Provide cover for an ITIL compliant helpdesk as required.
- Trouble shoot applications and systems to identify and help resolve operational difficulties
- Carry out UAT (User Acceptance Testing) to facilitate application development
- Identify and utilise appropriate software to support project management processes, eg. MS Project and MS Office professional
- Undertake ongoing planning, monitoring and budgeting of project(s) progress
- Support process of Configuration Management - ensure that standard project documentation is established, updated and stored, e.g. highlight reports, issue and risk logs
- Maintain administrative records of projects within ICT unit
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience within a similar Project Management / coordination capacity
- Certification of Project Management methodology (PRINCE2, Six Sigma or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and of financial systems and reports
For further information on this vacancy, or any other similar jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…