VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a IT Contracts Manager for a large Public Sector client.
Full time post.
Band 7 (£38k - £45k)
The IT Contracts Manager will support the Senior IT Contracts & Procurement Manager in the development, implementation and operation of key contracts for digital hardware, software and services, and will work to achieve the objectives of the Organisation, as set out in the Performance Management Framework.
The Ideal Candidate:
A relevant degree or equivalent in an ICT or business management discipline and have at least 2 years' relevant experience in a middle management role in Contracting, Commissioning or Procurement management.
A relevant degree or equivalent and have at least 3 years' relevant experience in the above areas.
Have worked for at least 4 years experience in a middle management role in the above areas.
- Demonstrate experience in procurement and contract management systems and processes within a complex organization.
- Demonstrate experience of executing the tendering process through to contract award.
- Demonstrate experience of the negotiation and management of complex/large scale contracts.
- Demonstrate experience of managing IT contracts (both goods and services).
- Demonstrate a high level of IT literacy and have a proven record of collating and analysing data/information.
- Hold a full current driving license with access to a car or access to a form of transport to meet the mobility needs of the post.
- Responsible for development, management and monitoring of contracting arrangements within the IT & Telecommunications department.
- Ensure that contracting processes are uniform across all contracts and are aligned to regional guidance, standing financial instructions and organizational priorities.
- Work with relevant Service Owners to ensure high quality, cost effective services are provided.
- Ensure that a robust contract management framework is in place and that an escalation policy exists with regard to all aspects of non-compliance.
- Support (and lead where appropriate) on specific procurement initiatives, liaising with the Business Services Organisation and other relevant Public Sector Organisations to ensure adherence to policy and legislative requirements.
- As a senior manager, Contribute to the development, management and success of that team.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…