Are you looking to gain amazing exposure in one of the most successful and innovative companies within their sector? Our client works in playing a key part in some of the world's most successful and busy industries. This is a great opportunity to get amazing exposure to a wide variety of tools and develop skill sets in various areas.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Competitive Base salary
- Great Holiday package & Flexibility
- Training & Development Budget
- Great Benefits package
Our client is a really well established global company focused on supporting, managing and improving the end user experience. They are continuously innovating and providing large scale solutions to manage a major client base. You will be joining a highly adaptable and self-motivated team of employees, implementing and supporting the business. They pride themselves on being dynamic, and working with a wide range of technologies as part of a friendly and dedicated team, within an ever-expanding great environment. This is a great opportunity with a stepping stone into such a wide variety of other departments and tech stacks. There will be opportunity to develop processes and tools to support this role including hardware and software build, deployment, patching and support.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Support Engineer - Intermediate level talent and have gained a fantastic reputation in terms of helping employees maximise and develop their skills in different areas of expertise across a wide variety of work.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3-4+ years' experience working in a similar role and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Maintenance of Windows Server domains and Domain Controllers (MS Active Directory)
- Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Network Topology, VPN, Firewalls
- Experience with User Account Management
- Experience with infrastructure management technology & Desktop Support
As an Intermediate Support Engineer you will:
- Respond to Service Desk calls and enquiries promptly, courteously, accurately and efficiently
- Administer, support, configure, maintain and monitor the Group's Microsoft Servers, including
Active Directory, Group Policy, Printer Server and other back office systems
- Maintain a high level of desktop\laptop system service availability and up-time
- Maintain hardware, identifying hardware problems and arranging off-site repairs when required with suppliers
- Provide a high-quality support service appropriate to the needs of staff
- Diagnose computer and application faults
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.