VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for an Internal Audit Supervisor for a large Public Sector organisation based in Central Belfast. This is a leading role overseeing the delivery of high-quality audit assignments to fieldwork complete and draft report stage, within the required timescale.
Working as part of a fast-paced team, this opportunity will provide a valuable addition to any auditor's CV moving forward. This is an ongoing temporary assignment with full annual leave entitlement and exclusive benefits.
- £32,306 - £39,027
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working arrangements
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance form our senior consultants
- Qualified accountant or Certified Internal Auditor
- Two years internal audit/finance experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building abilities
Alternatively, consideration will be given to candidates who do not hold the required qualification but have worked as an internal auditor for a minimum of four years.
The post holder will act as the Lead Auditor on:
- A broad range of risk-based audit assignments of a complex/ad-hoc and often non-financial nature
- Verification's of controls assurance standards
- A range of routine audit assignments.
In addition, the Audit Supervisor will carry out core functions across Service Delivery and Development, Quality Standards, as well as Communications and Working Relationships. They will also direct, supervise and advise audit staff on a day-to-day basis, during each audit assignment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.