Intermediate C# and .NET Developer (£35-40k relevant to experience)
The ideal person
- A software engineer who can contribute to delivery across the app development life cycle would be the best candidate for the position.
- C# and.NET experience are required for this role.
- Having ASP.NET and MVC experience.
- Be somewhat interested in technology for mobile development (e.g. Android, iOS)
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and OO programming.
- Flexible working hours
- Frequent team outings
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Working from home/Hybrid option
- Someone who appreciates using cutting-edge technology will excel in this profession.
- The company enjoys staying at the forefront of technology, and they are now searching for someone to develop new features to enhance their existing technology.
- Usability must come first when developing secure enterprise apps.
- Contributing your knowledge and abilities at every stage of the design, development, and testing of an app.
- You will need to work directly with clients, product owners, and other members of the development team to guarantee the successful integration of existing and new solutions and to maintain service levels exceeding expectations.
VANRATH are assisting a well-known independent software development company with regional operations in Belfast City Centre. They are currently operating all throughout Ireland and focusing on expanding in the UK. They are professionals at creating software for the gaming industry. Their technology is always evolving and adapting in an effort to improve the user experience and give betting firms additional options. The secret to their success is their capacity to expand and diversify their product offering in order to meet changing consumer wants and a market that is constantly expanding. The foundation of what they do is innovation.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan -LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.