This is a full time role for an Information Security Analyst to join a mature managed services Cyber team who manage the security posture of critical infrastructure and services under an ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials + certified managed service environment.
You will work on developing, implementing, and maintaining security products and processes across the managed service customer base ensuring these critical infrastructures are security managed and reported upon.
This is a technical, hands-on role giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work on enterprise managed services and technical solutions including SaaS AV, SIEM, Network Flow, Penetration and PAM services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing technical security services as part of a team, they will respond to incidents and requests, establish appropriate standards and controls, manage, patch, upgrade security technologies, and direct the establishment and implementation of policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a managed service environment (ITIL process driven);
- Experience of managing Enterprise AV solutions (>3000 endpoints);
- SIEM (QRADAR);
- Vulnerability Management;
- Network Flow Management and Reporting;
- Report collation;
- Good awareness of computing technologies and security concepts;
- Knowledge of cyber security controls and best practice;
- Good understanding of risk management principles and management fundamentals;
- Ability to prioritise, be proactive and manage own workload;
- Have excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills;
- Maintain an awareness of vulnerability management and Risk Assessments;
- Understand up-to-date security threats and common exploits;
- Good communication skills, with the ability to convey security issues to audiences of non-technical people;
- Have an open attitude to sharing knowledge and information;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Desire to learn new technologies;
- A motivated attitude to learn and challenge comfort zone;
- To keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments;
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them;
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholder;
- Proficient in presenting to local team members and wider senior management team
- Cyber security certification (e.g. CISSP, Security+, GIAC, CISM, CRISC etc);
- Scripting Experience.
- Experience with Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST, COBIT, ISO, Cyber Essentials etc);
- Experience with audit programs either external or internal.
Location: Dublin Office Based
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm with a one hour unpaid break (37.5 hours per week)
Benefits & Perks:
Includes: 24 days annual leave, medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, on-line discounts & savings platform, free parking, spot bonus scheme, recruitment bounty scheme, free fruit Monday, dress down Friday, Fundraising, Sports & Social club.
Start date: ASAP
The successful candidate passing BPSS which includes a criminal