VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, in their recruitment of a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation.
The HRBP plays a key role in the day to day management a delivery of a wide range of human resource services across the organisation as well as supporting HR and OD projects. The post-holder will support managers and staff across the organisation, acting as a key advocate for culture change and overseeing the successful delivery of the organisations Vision, Mission and Values.
The responsibilities within this role will vary as this is a Generalist position, however there will be a focus on recruitment as a key area.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the recruitment and retention of a skilled, flexible and motivated workforce to provide high quality services to audiences and visitors.
- Deliver a professional HR & OD service across all sites under the direction of the Human Resource Manager, contributing to wards the efficient delivery of the organisation's business objectives and in support of the HR & OD Corporate and Business Plan objectives.
- Act as an internal consultant for line managers and staff providing professional advice on the application of people management policies, terms and conditions of employment and relevant legislation.
- Build relationships across all parts of the organisation to effectively support all stakeholders and be seen as a trusted and credible advisor.
- Assist in the management all aspects of the employee life cycle and associated processes including induction, training, performance management, payroll and pensions.
- Review, develop and implement policies and procedures relating to all HR activities.
- Help to ensure the delivery of effective employee relations and industrial relations.
The Ideal Person
Essential Shortlisting Criteria
- A minimum of two years' experience in a wide ranging HR Business Partner role and a qualification in Human Resources Management OR four years' experience in a wide ranging HR Business Partner role.
- Associate member of CIPD.
- Experience of managing a demanding operational and project based workload demonstrating organisational and planning skills.
- Experience of the provision of professional HR advice to staff and managers.
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation and best practice relating to employment law in Northern Ireland and the management of its application in dealing with a broad range of staffing matters.
- Experience of working with trades unions or employee representative groups / councils.
- Experience of communicating with a range of stake holders and well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to influence others and establish professional relationships with a variety of contacts.
- Experience of using HR Management systems.
- Access to a method of transport that will allow the requirements of the role to be met in full.
- If further shortlisting is required the desirable criteria will be applied in this order:
- Have a sound working knowledge of public sector.
- A level 7 qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Working knowledge of the Section 75 equality duty.
- Experience of using i-Trent.
- Chartered member of CIPD.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation on a Permanent Basis with a starting salary of £32,328 on offer. The successful candidate will receive Public Sector benefits and pension, please get in touch to find out more on this opportunity.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…