An exciting new opportunity has just opened up for an HR Officer to join a well-known public sector organisation on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is looking for an energetic, driven and knowledgeable individual to provide a professional and comprehensive HR and training service to staff and management.
The Ideal Person
Will ensure the effective delivery of HR and training services to support the organisation in delivering a first class service.
The ideal applicant will:
- Possess a third level qualification
- CIPD Level 5 (and be willing to undertake Level 7 qualification)
- 2 years' HR experience in a generalist role
- Demonstrable knowledge of current employment legislation
- Have a working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- To assess staffing needs in conjunction with departmental and line managers and develop appropriate recruitment strategies in accordance with legislative requirements and association procedures.
- Assist in the development of recruitment and retention strategies linked to minimising labour turnover
- Prepare and collate information, letters,memos, statistics and other documents for management or working groups
- To contribute to the planning and development of management and training initiatives throughout the organisation
- To identify, design, deliver and evaluate appropriate training events and activities
- Co-ordinate and ensure that staff performance management reviews are undertaken, where necessary, and appropriate records are maintained
- Provide guidance, advice and support to all staff and managers on the operation of the absence management policy and employee well-being issues
- To ensure that the organisation complies with all employment legislation and best practice to maintain effective employment and working relationships
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.