VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Carrickfergus.
An excellent interim opportunity has just opened up for a HR Officer, to join our client. This is initially on a 12 month interim basis. This role offers Hybrid working.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is immediately available and interested in contract/interim work.
- Responsible for assisting in the provision of the full range of Human Resource (HR) duties across all departments within the organisation.
- Contribute to the provision of a quality human resource service, ensuring the required standards of service are delivered to the organisation.
- Perform such duties and tasks assigned to the post in accordance with agreed time and quality targets.
- Provide operational support across the department as directed.
- Please see attached job description for responsibilities & personal duties.
The Ideal Person
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and/or CIPD Qualification
- Minimum of three years' experience working in a generalist HR role
- Previous experience in dealing with employee relations matters
- Previous experience in providing coaching support to line management and staff
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.