Job Title: HR Officer (HR)
Duration: 3 months with possibility of extension.
Are you a dynamic individual with a passion for people? Still on the lookout for the correct role to get started in your HR career? Are you ready to take your career to the next level in a global organisation? Keep reading....
Vanrath are thrilled to be assisting in the search for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our Cookstown based client, who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders to drive best practice and employee experience at every stage of the employee life-cycle.
Working within the HR and Organisation Development Team, you will play an integral role within the function supporting the employee life cycle through:
- Absence management
- Culture & engagement activities
- Data Management.
- To work in conjunction with the HR Team and Managers to ensure that all employees receive a great employee experience, throughout their employment with the Company.
- To support the HR Team with the complete recruitment process whilst ensuring a positive candidate experience for all. Activities to include advertising opportunities, shortlisting, interviewing, offering, issuing contracts, and requesting references.
- To assist with attraction and retention activities as required, e.g., attendance at recruitment fairs, providing support for engagement activities, employee forums etc.
- To process all promotion and transfer activity, and where relevant assist with selection processes.
- To manage the leaver process, including the completion of exit interviews and sharing of recommendations based on the outputs of the interviews.
- With guidance from the HR Specialists, support managers with investigation and disciplinary meetings as required, particularly those relating to absence.
- To assist with the development of HR policies and documentation within NI and across other countries.
- To manage the HR systems and internal shared drive, ensuring that systems/files are well organised, documents held in the appropriate place (privately or publicly) and files audit ready - qualifications, certificates, and proof of eligibility to work etc available in files.
- To maintain accurate payroll records for monthly processing.
- To assist with the collation of information for the completion of monitoring returns.
- To assist Learning and Development with the maintenance of the Learning Management System and organisation of learning events.
- To promote effective employee relations across the group, recommending effective practice where necessary and maintaining a highly positive employer-employee relationship within the company.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 1 years, previous experience in an HR Administration role
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Job Types: Full-time, temporary
Contract length: 3 months with possibility of extension
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year