VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Carrickfergus.
An excellent interim opportunity has just opened up for a HR Officer, to join our client. This is initially on a 12 month interim basis. This role offers Hybrid working.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is immediately available and interested in contract/interim work.
- Responsible for assisting in the provision of the full range of Human Resource (HR) duties across all departments within the organisation.
- Contribute to the provision of a quality human resource service, ensuring the required standards of service are delivered to the organisation.
- Perform such duties and tasks assigned to the post in accordance with agreed time and quality targets.
- Provide operational support across the department as directed.
- Please see attached job description for responsibilities & personal duties.
The Ideal Person
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and/or CIPD Qualification
- Minimum of three years' experience working in a generalist HR role
- Previous experience in dealing with employee relations matters
- Previous experience in providing coaching support to line management and staff
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Contract offering an immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary up to £30k
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''