Job Title: HR Manager
Contract: Full Time / Permanent / No Hybrid Working
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for your next career move?
What's in it for you?
- Company Life Insurance
- Discounted staff sales
- Free On-site parking
- Ongoing training & career progression
About your next employer
VANRATH is delighted to be working alongside one of NI's leading Food Manufacturers in the search for a new HR Manager.
You will take accountability for all aspects of HR and oversee the full Learning and Development cycle for their various areas of business on-site.
- CIPD Level 5 or higher
- 3 - 5 years experience in a HR function with excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Sound organisational, strategic thinking and training development skills
- A sound understanding of data privacy standards and GDPR
- Industry experience within HR (Construction, Engineering, FMCG, Manufacturing etc)
What you'll do:
- Create and develop the L&D strategy for the business.
- Deliver effective recruitment, selection and retention solutions, all within HR best practice and legislative guidelines.
- Ensure employee's performance is regularly reviewed and personal development promoted by monitoring against Training and Development strategy.
- Maintain up to date job descriptions for all positions as a platform for effective recruitment and performance review.
- Monitor and assist managers in the application of the company's attendance management policy liaising with Occupational Health where applicable including Long Term Sick.
- Monitor and support the employee relations climate on site.
- Provide training, coaching and support to line Managers on HR policies and procedures and legal requirements, ensuring fairness and consistency.
- To understand report and identify trends in HR KPI's
- Weekly and monthly HR & KPI reports
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.