VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, with the recruitment of a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. This role offers an immediate start, initially for 12 months with further extension possible.
To provide an efficient and effective HR Coordinator support service to the HR Team, ensuring facilities are maintained and Health & Safety compliance across 3 offices. Support Learning and Development activities across the 3 sites in line with the Body's HR and Learning & Development Strategy.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- HR Coordination and administrative support to HR Manager
- Coordination and maintenance of effective filing systems to support the HR Team
- Collation and Monitoring of financial and non-financial information.
- Training and Development Coordination
- Health and Safety Coordination
- Facilities Management Coordination
- Procurement Coordination in line with organisational policies and procedures
The Ideal Person
5 GCSEs grades A - C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent.
A minumum of 2 years' experience gained within a similar role.
Experience in administering effective HR processes
Experience in the use of an HR computer
This role offers a highly competitive salary of £29,307 and an immediate start, alongside full holiday pay from Day 1 and a range of exclusive perks and discounts.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.