Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HYBRID)
Salary: £32-43k per annum
Duration: Full time / Permanent
If you are looking for a career that will develop and challenge you, then this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing, innovative organisation, where we will support you to reach your full potential offering unique career opportunities to work in an environment that rewards like no other.
VANRATH are thrilled to be working on behalf of our client, a company based in Belfast, in the recruitment of an experienced HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing a confidential, effective employee relations and business partner resource across a range of people management and employee relation issues. To contribute as an integral member of the HR Department to the provision of a modern, professional, innovative, high quality and responsive HR service in order to meet organisational requirements..
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary up £43k
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced annual leave
- Health cash plan
- ...and many more
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to senior management, ensuring compliance with legislation and codes of practice.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the People, Development and Compliance strategy aligned with business goals.
- Monitor HR function effectiveness, report on key performance indicators, and take corrective actions when needed.
- Manage HR information systems and standardise documentation for employee self-service.
- Provide accurate and timely management information to support decision-making.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports on turnover, staff surveys, absence, and recruitment.
- Analyse KPI data trends and implement corrective actions.
- Contribute to the development of the operational plan aligned with organisational goals.
- Lead strategic projects in line with the operational plan.
- Proactively develop initiatives to support the operational plan objectives.
- Assist with employee relations issues, providing guidance to minimise risk and ensure fairness.
- Manage documentation for employment relations cases, including tribunal cases.
- Promote consistent and fair people management practices.
- Provide line management to HR executives and deliver system/process training.
- Coach, mentor, delegate responsibilities, and maintain overall accountability.
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure efficient delivery of HR services.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in Human Resources or business-related discipline, or a recognised professional Human Resources qualification at a minimum of level 5 AND 3 years' generalist HR experience or 5 years' generalist HR experience.
- Demonstrable experience of providing advice and guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Demonstrable experience in the management of complex disciplinary and grievance cases which is compliant with current NI/ROI Employment Legislation and Codes of Practices.
- Proven experience of developing strong consultative relationships with key stakeholders on HR strategies.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role will involve working at various locations throughout Ireland.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car. Business insurance will be a requirement for this post.
**Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot
For further information on this exciting HRBP, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Brett Wilson via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.