An amazing opportunity has just opened up for a part-time HR Assistant, to join our client, a well known public sector organisation in Belfast. Our client requires an exceptional candidate to support the organisation on a part-time temporary basis with an initial contract of 6 months.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known public sector organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
Must have at least some working knowledge of the following areas:
- Minimum of 2 years' administrative experience in an office based role
- Good attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Good IT skills across the full suite of Microsoft Office products
As HR Assistant you will:
- Liaise with external payroll provider (HR Connect) on payroll adjustments
- Assist with recruitment and selection processes as required
- Be the first point of contact for general HR queries
- Maintain manual/electronic personnel records as required
- Arranging training as required and ensuring that mandatory training is identified and recorded on a training database
- Supporting the implementation and administration of the coaching and mentoring framework
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.