VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Lisburn, in recruiting for a HR & OD Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis, initially until December 22. This role offers a great opportunity to join an already well-established team and a competitive salary. This role will also offer a hybrid approach of both working from home, and within the office.
As a member of the HR & OD team the post holder will be required to:
- Provide and develop a high quality HR & OD Service in support of the corporate plan & strategic workforce plan.
- To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, inputting to creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and provide professional advice on innovative HR & OD.
- Provide accurate and timely procedural support and information to Employees, Line Managers and Customers on a range of Human Resources issues.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of relevant service areas and provide interchangeability at Administrator level, in all designated areas.
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative support service.
- Responsible for administration of workforce analytics and associated maintenance and production of reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the documents and records management system.
- Responsible for efficient administration, to include input, maintaining and update, of HR & OD Information Systems.
- Responsible for ensuring Information Systems are operating to maximum efficiency and effectiveness and ensuring integrity and accuracy of the data held on systems.
- Carry out on-the-job training with end users on Information Systems and provide delivery of training on aspects of Induction.
- Administration of HR & OD invoices to include raising purchase orders, coding and payment in accordance with agreed timescales and procedures.
The Ideal Person
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- - 5 GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Three years' relevant experience in both of the following areas of responsibility;
- Maintaining a computerised Information System
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years' relevant experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Public Sector organisation on a 6 month basis with possible further extension, offering working from home, a competitive salary of £22,183 and an immediate start.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…