Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Moira (Multi-Site covering ROI sites)
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / Hybrid working
Are you a HR professional looking for your next career move?
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with one of Northern Ireland's leading manufacturers, as they seek to appoint an experienced Senior Advisor to join their growing team in Moira, on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a multi-site role and will work in a team of 4, supporting 3 production sites, with both operational HR support and strategic group-wide projects.
The HR Advisor will partner with line managers to develop and deliver key HR objectives, provide support to the site management team in relation to all aspects of HR including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Engagement, Reward and Recognition, and Learning & Development.
- Degree in HR or related subject and/or CIPD qualified
- 2+ year's experience in an HR role, ideally within manufacturing or related unionised industry
- Highly developed ER skill set and ideally unionised HR exp
- Strong recruitment/resourcing exp.
- Driver with access to transport
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.