Job Title: HR Advisor/Generalist
Duration: Full Time / FTC - 12 months
Are you an HR Professional on an upward career trajectory? Perhaps you are looking to make the break in to a pure HR role and carve out a HR career for yourself?
VANRATH is excited to be working alongside one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable brands, in the search for a HR Advisor on a 12 month FTC, based out of their Belfast HQ. There is a good chance this role will go permanent at the end of the contract but as is always the case, there can be no guarantees.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Full knowledge of MS Office and willing to learn new technical systems as needed
- Possess a full, current UK driving licence and have access to a form of transport which will enable the post holder to fulfil the full requirements of the post in full.
Main duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Provide a professional and confidential advisory service in accordance with Company policies when dealing with employees
- To carry out a wide range of generalist HR duties including calculating annual leave, maintaining probationary and induction records, and updating HR & Payroll Records with new employee information.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organisational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- To produce a range of general correspondence and ensure the relevant records are filed/stored accurately.
- Generating reports on request.
- Produce minutes of meetings as and when required.
- All other ad hoc administrative duties as instructed.
* Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Full driving licence required and access to a form of transport to enable the applicant to fulfil the requirements of the role
For further information on this exciting HR Advisor vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.